Continuing from last week’s article, here’s our final advice for making your wedding less annoying for guests:
4/ The “Traditional” Wedding
Look, sticking to all the rules and traditions means that the best you can ever hope to achieve is a perfect, carbon copy of every other traditional wedding your guests have ever been to, which means that, after all your effort, it won’t even stand out in their memory as a distinct event, blurring into one mnemonic mega wedding. Continue reading
This article is part one of a two part series:
Weddings are strange things, they’re supposed to be for you and your betrothed to celebrate your union, but in reality they are really just huge expensive parties to impress, placate or otherwise pander to as many friends and family as you can afford.
However, having accepted the fact that a successful wedding is one that keeps as many guests happy as possible, why is it that so many brides and grooms stick rigidly to old traditions that only annoy or inconvenience those guests? Continue reading
It’s your special day and part of that is the journey you make in the car to where the wedding is
being held and taking you away to the reception afterwards. Deciding on the right wedding care hire
can be a difficult decision to make as you have factor in things like the following:
- Will the driver be late? Maybe you want to be fashionably late?
- Does the driver plan the journey beforehand with you?
- Does the driver keep up to date with the route ensuring no road works suddenly appear on your special day?
- Has the driver done this before, if so for how long?
- Are photo stop opportunities part of the package and will you’re photographer follow you or be in the car?
- Does the company have a one wedding, one car, per day policy?
- Do you want a special scenic route to your venue so you can take in some beautiful local scenery along the way?
- Do you get to see the car before you’re picked up in it to make sure it’s right for you?
- Consider the amount of luggage and what the car can take if you are going on your honeymoon right after the wedding
- Ensure that you book early so so not to miss out on your dream car
Scotland’s Chauffeur’s is a company that has a very special dedicated wedding car hire in Glasgow service so that you can be sure that
everything above and much more is taken into consideration for your special day.